Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A ONENESS - A POEM A DAY FOR APRIL THE MONTH OF POETRY BY AMBER SILVERSTAR


A ONENESS

I am one with trees
green upon green
refreshing air
with leaves
abundant in their growing

I am one
with the Sun
measuring out warmth
for my skin
healing the colors
of my soul

I am one
with the seasons
which I seek
repeating often
with energy so fleeting
yet doing so
with deliberation

I am one
with the now
and always
that I may
join in togetherness
of each new cycle
and mysteries
of unknown worlds.

ams

Poetry copyright by Amber Silverstar 2010 and photograph by Steven Olson 2010 - all rights reserved.



Poem and photo taken from the book  BRIGHT NATURE OF BREAUTY available on amazon.com


lulu.com/ambersilverstar11, ambersilverstarbooks.com contact amber@ambersilverstar.com


Please follow us on facebook, twitter, cafepress, zazzle and our family of websites http://www.ambersilverstar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you are thinking, your comments, and your feelings.