Monday, June 14, 2010

THE POET PRINCE

Dear Friends,

Going to see and hear Kathleen Mc Gowan, accomplished author of THE POET PRINCE - publisher, Simon and Schuster. Tonight at Vroman's Book Store.

Really can't do a review yet because I have yet to read it, but I am looking forward to learning more.

I did go see Shrek Forever After and I really liked it. Go see it, if you have not already. It is well written, full of laughs, and the animation well done. I actually liked it a lot better than the other ones. It has an unusual twist which I thought most adults and kids could relate to. Meaning - how it feels to think you are stuck in a life you are not sure you want.

Come follow me on Twitter as angelwriternow.

Love and light,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you are thinking, your comments, and your feelings.