Tuesday, July 23, 2013

THE ART OF JOURNALING


To journal is one of the easiest yet most profound ways to recognize what you think, feel, desire and know and with this knowledge change your life. To journal is this unique act of expressing your passion, recognizing your power and giving yourself permission to be the whole and perfect person you are destined to be. 

I once read even though angels have been known to inspire writers, they leave the actual writing to us. When you pick up a book with blank pages, think of yourself being connected to the heavenly forces above and the intuitive voice within and then give words to your imagination, your dreams, and your experiences. 

You will quickly learn, "The art of journaling." Before long you will look back and see just how easy it is to create a picture in writing of your inner self. 

There are those days when I find it difficult to know what my emotions are revealing and what my feelings are longing to express. As soon as I reach for one of my journals and start writing, I see the reflection of what is really going on inside my spirit and then I make healthy decisions as to how to proceed. This makes my choices for being proactive very important. I stay balanced and my life moves forward. 

To show you how enthusiastic I am about keeping a journal, when you contact me for a Destiny Bright Consultation, I will send you a free journal with a very special design and information on how to keep a journal with purpose. Just send an email to amber@ambersilverstar.com and please use the code word Destiny Bright. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Remember to "Keep your destiny bright, use words of love." For more information on DESTINY BRIGHT CONSULTATIONS ... http://www.ambersilverstar.com/ For journals log onto http://www.cafepress.com/ambersilverstar To talk in person call 1-626-796-8605 and leave a message; I usually return calls within the day.




Words, images, art, photography, editorials, and reviews are all copyright 2013 by Amber Silverstar. Intellectual Property Rights including any type of electronic transmission, derivatives, and/or interpretations are the sole reserved rights of Amber Silverstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you are thinking, your comments, and your feelings.