Monday, August 07, 2006

New Routine:
Today I am shifting to a more creative morning, leaving the afternoons for book publishing.

I love to read about how other creative people structure their own creative time; especially artist and writers. I wonder, how important is the daily routine to a person who is free to decide how their time is spent. I know being in business for oneself is supposed to be this amazing liberating life style. But I also know in that liberation comes a lot of responsibility in being one's own boss.

If you have a routine, process, etc. and you find it works for you; please give us your comments and let us know how you schedule your day, if at all, and how has this been successful for you.

I have journals available if keeping a journal is part of a routine that you find helpful - just go to www.cafepress.com/destinybright. The journals are perfect for writing, sketching, taking notes, poetry. They are easy to order and they arrive quickly in a bright package. Maybe this is just what you need to keep the creative inspiration going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you are thinking, your comments, and your feelings.