Wednesday, August 16, 2006

World Trade Center Movie

Over the weekend, I went to see the WORLD TRADE CENTER MOVIE. First of all, I am so impressed with the acting of Nicholas Cage. The movie itself is, I imagine a victory for everyone who pulled this amazing work of cinema together.

I heard a lot of crying from the audience. It was hard to watch again the devastation I had seen almost five years ago. Although the movie focuses on the two heroes, I still received a complete picture of the intensity of the tragedy. I kept wondering though, as I did when the whole disaster happened, "Where was the president of the United States and why wasn't he there being the leader he was chosen to be?"

I am grateful for a chance to see the goodness of so many people as they experienced the devastation at the World Trade Center on that auspicious day. I would like to go to New York someday and see the site in person and say a little prayer for all those who died but should never be forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:37 PM

    I loved your movie commentary about the movie WORLD TRADE CENTER. Nicholas Cage is one of the greatest actors of our time. I also agree with you and what you wrote about President Bush. I think your blog is very professional and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you are thinking, your comments, and your feelings.