Tuesday, April 22, 2008

AMBER GOES GREEN


Dear Friends,
Today is Earth Day - this blog is part of my contribution. I just love that for the whole day we can all be focused on solutions which use creative methods to bring peaceful actions to save planet Earth. My review for Earth Day is five stars.

I personally am a vegetarian who uses organic products, promotes solar living and green energy, and wears natural fibers as often as possible. Part of my choices for conscious, healthy living is creating a new storefront called Amber Goes Green. Amber Goes Green is featured at the Cafe Press website where you can find wonderful wearables, home and office decor, greetings and much more.

You can also view this really special storefront with organic t-shirts,ceramic cups and cloth tote bags along with cloth messenger bags. All these great offerings come with photographs, images, and designs from and about nature. Included in the design images is DRAGONFLY BRIGHT which appears on this page. I invite you on Earth Day, April 22 and all month long to make yourself more aware of how you can get involved, make new choices, and live a green DESTINY BRIGHT LIFESTYLE.

I will have more news on this subject in the near future and if you have questions now, please email me at amber@ambersilverstar.com.
Love and Light,
Amber
Amber Goes Green and all featured designs, photographs and images are copyrighted by Amber Silverstar 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you are thinking, your comments, and your feelings.