Thursday, September 04, 2008

Players Are On The Table

After the Republican Convention last night, it looks as though all the players are on the table now. Some are looking good, some are not. All are sounding good but maybe not. In the next few weeks every word, every appearance, every gesture will be analyzed over and over again and why? Because like me, we are all looking for that truth in politics we can believe in, a philosophy of democracy we can follow, a program of change we can look forward to. Right now everything is about making the decision - who can really "make it work", who can stay and who needs to go home. I am ready to make my choices, I hope you are too. As a little inspiration, I am sharing a performance by Cher. Enjoy and get ready for the ride. P.S. I was a "community organizer" and the job required tremendous courage as I stood by the mayor and the people of the city to bring about life enhancing changes which were desperately needed. We are all on the wheel of fortune and each job we do comes from Great Spirit as taking our part in our destiny and purpose in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you are thinking, your comments, and your feelings.